Zotero is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share research.
- an acronym for Medical Subject Headings.
- the U.S. National Library of Medicine’s controlled vocabulary (thesaurus).
- a vocabulary that gives uniformity and consistency to the indexing and cataloging of biomedical literature.
- a distinctive feature of MEDLINE.
- arranged in a hierarchical manner called the MeSH Tree Structures.
- updated annually.
Crossref logs the citations and updates the citation counts for each work. You can retrieve citation counts through our public APIs.